Posted: 6th August 2018 / Apply before: 31st December 2018
Part-time Cleaner - The Woodthorpe, Prestwich
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time cleaner to join the team at The Woodthorpe, Prestwich.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable and ambitious person who is keen to learn? If so, we might just have the perfect job a hop, skip and jump away from you. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Job role
- To clean all customer areas in the pub thoroughly with the aim of enhancing the customer experience by having excellent standards of pub cleanliness
- Clean the toilets and keep them fully stocked
- Clean all floors; hoover, sweep and mop getting under the furniture
- High and low level cleaning; skirting boards, dusting, light fittings
- Accept in small deliveries adhering to company security procedures
- All other tasks as directed by management
- Clean all interior glass, mirrors and picture frames
- Reporting all maintenance issues to management
The Ideal candidate
- 16 hours approximately, including weekends
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Great work ethic
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, communicating at all levels
- Good attention to detail and conscientious
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
There are full and part-time roles available and the rates of pay are dependent on each individual. Experience is not essential, however a great attitude and willingness to learn is.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holts is waiting for you…
To apply, click on the apply button below to send us your CV.