Posted: 24th October 2018 / Apply before: 28th February 2019
Line Chef - Crown & Anchor, Manchester City Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Line Chef at The Crown & Anchor in Manchester city centre.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable person who has a sizzling ambition to learn? If so, we might just have the perfect job for you to stick your teeth into. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you want to enjoy your thyme at work, put our customers first and work in a great atmosphere it might be us you’re cooking for.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Crown & Anchor is located in the famous Shambles Square area of Manchester, next to Harvey Nichols, M&S and Selfridges. It's perfect for shoppers, workers and city visitors alike there’s something for everyone
The Role Line Chef
The successful Line Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and compliance with hygiene regulations. This is a full-time position working an average of 30+ hours a week and a competitive rate of pay is dependant on each individual and experience.
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for great food.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- You will have some experience working in a commercial kitchen as a line chef or kitchen assistant.
- Lots of experience is not necessary, however a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential.
- You’ll need an eye for details and be able to work under pressure
- Minimum level 1 food hygiene
- You will need to be able to work evenings and weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holt's is waiting for you.
To send us your CV, click the apply button below.