Posted: 20th June 2018 / Apply before: 31st December 2018
Full and Part-Time Line Chefs - The Richmond, Southport
Some exciting NEW opportunities have arisen for full & part-time Line Chefs at The Richmond, Southport, in preparation for its up-and-coming refurbishment. Joseph Holt is investing just short of £300k+ in The Richmond and is looking for chefs to join the team!
The Richmond is situated on Scarisbrick New Road, one of the main routes in and out of Southport and has been established for many years. As a family-friendly carvery restaurant with homemade desserts and cake-away, the pub serves food until 10pm. The investment is set to make The Richmond, Southport’s ‘place to be’.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable person who has a sizzling ambition to learn? If so, we might just have the perfect job for you to stick your teeth into. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you want to enjoy your 'thyme' at work, put our customers first and work in a great atmosphere it might be us you’re 'cooking' for.
Joseph Holt is an independent family-owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Role Line Chef
The successful Line Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and compliance with hygiene regulations. A competitive rate of pay is dependant on each individual and experience. The role will also include evenings and weekend work. Do you think you could stand the heat?
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for great food.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- You will have some experience working in a commercial kitchen as a line chef or kitchen assistant.
- Lots of experience is not necessary, however, a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential.
- You’ll need an eye for details and be able to work under pressure
- Minimum level 1 food hygiene
- The role will include evenings and weekend work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holt's is waiting for you…
To start your rewarding career, please click apply to send your CV.