Posted: 31st July 2018 / Apply before: 31st December 2018
Chef - The Richmond, Southport
A NEW opportunity has arisen for a Chef at The Richmond, Southport. Joseph Holt has invested just short of £300k+ in The Richmond and are looking for passionate Chef to join the team!
The Richmond is situated on Scarisbrick New Road, one of the main routes in and out of Southport and has been established for many years. As a family-friendly carvery restaurant with stone-baked pizza oven, homemade desserts and cake-away, the pub serves food until 10pm.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable person who has a sizzling ambition to learn? If so, we might just have the perfect job for you to stick your teeth into. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you want to enjoy your thyme at work, put our customers first and work in a great atmosphere.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Role Line Chef
The successful Line Chef will be passionate about food quality and standards within the business. You will prepare, cook and present meals to specification and ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and compliance with hygiene regulations. A competitive rate of pay is dependant on each individual and experience. This is a full-time position which will include evening and weekend work.
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for great food.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- You will have some experience working in a commercial kitchen as a line chef or kitchen assistant.
- Lots of experience is not necessary, however, a willingness to learn and work as part of a team is essential.
- You’ll need an eye for details and be able to work under pressure
- Minimum level 1 food hygiene
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holts is waiting for you…
To apply, please click on the apply button below to send us your CV.