Posted: 27th November 2018 / Apply before: 30th April 2019
Bar Team - The Railway, Higher Openshaw.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Bar team member at The Railway, Higher Openshaw.
Are you an enthusiastic, reliable and have the ambition to learn person? If so, we might just have the perfect job a hop, skip and jump away from you. At Joseph Holt, we are always expanding our teams, if you can have a barrel of laughs, work hard and put our customers first we would love to hear from you.
Joseph Holt is an independent family owned company, operating over 120 pubs, restaurants and hotels within Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire, producing a range of award-winning beers from our Brewery in Manchester. We are a friendly family run company that are passionate about what we do.
The Railway located just off Ashton Old Road, Higher Openshaw is a traditional community pub. The pub is split into three rooms consisting of a lounge, vault, and snug. To the rear of the pub, there is an outdoor heated area with a flat-screen television, which is ideal to watch summer football matches.
We are looking for a pro-active, innovative and energetic individual. If you enjoy working with people and are passionate about providing great service and quality food we would love to hear from you. This is a part-time role and the rate of pay is dependent on each individual. Experience is not essential, however, a great attitude and willingness to learn is.
- You have a natural gift for hospitality and delivering great customer service.
- You have some knowledge in cellar work and will be willing to work in the cellar.
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for food and drink.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business.
- Be ambitious, you are looking to join a successful company that offers competitive salaries and great learning opportunities.
- The role will include evenings and weekend work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development. We pride ourselves on our teamwork and if you think you could fit in with us please don’t hesitate to apply; a great future at Holt's is waiting for you.
To send us your CV, click the apply button below.