Posted: 11th October 2018 / Apply before: 31st January 2019
Bar, Kitchen & Waiting Staff - Wyldes, Bury
Lots of exciting NEW opportunities have arisen for full & part-time Bar, Waiting & Kitchen team members at The Wyldes in bury in preparation for its refurbishment reopening. Joseph Holt have invested just short of £200k+ in The Wyldes and are looking for passionate people to join the team!
The Wyldes situated on Bolton Street, Bury is what used to be the Old Lloyds Bank, offering a contemporary styled bar, dining area and lounge over three floors with a new exciting pizza concept being added.
We are looking for pro-active, innovative and energetic personalities. If you enjoy working with people and are passionate about providing great service and quality food we would love to hear from you. There are full and part-time roles available and the rates of pay are dependent on each individual. Experience is not essential, however a great attitude and willingness to learn is.
We are holding an recruitment day on Friday 26th October between 9am - 6pm at Newtons of Bury Coworking Hub · 151 The Rock Bury, BL9 0ND (next to Armac Vets and Thompsons Chippy on the Rock)
If you think you have the skills & attitude to join the team, come along with your CV. For information, please call 07824997271 to speak with Chloe
- You have a natural gift for hospitality and delivering great customer service
- You need to be self-motivated, an outgoing person that works well with others and has a real passion for food and drink.
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- Be ambitious, you are looking to join a successful company that offers competitive salaries and great learning opportunities.
- The role will include evenings and weekend work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing community pub company, with a genuine focus on people, who are committed to providing excellent training and development. We offer full support throughout your career with an emphasis on continued learning and development
Start your rewarding career by clicking on the apply button below to send us your CV.